With ObamaCare ready to pass here are my predictions on what its effects will be:
- Higher Insurance Premiums
- 10s of millions of people still uninsured
- It will cost more than initially claim leading to spiraling government debt
- Zero change in the rate of change for life expectancy
I know the above will happen, I only suspect the following:
- Decreased innovation (measured by fewer patents)
- Medical clinics legislated into oblivion
- Increased regulation: limiting competition for doctors, pharma and hospitals
Even with the above failures, proponents will demand more government interventions, failing to admit fault and rolling back their mistakes.
Anyone care to make a wager?