Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Prove Me Wrong

I am SO sick of the election – seriously.  That one promises me this, the other one promises me that – I can’t help but to think “bullshit”.  Obama promises to create jobs by sinking money into special interest bullshit.  McCain promises to save the economy by sinking money into bullshit mortgage bailouts.

Now, I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t know everything>  Truth be told, that’s probably why I’m a libertarian – I couldn’t possibly know everything so let people make their own decisions (and their own mistakes).  But maybe I’m wrong.  Maybe Obama can really create jobs.  Maybe McCain can really save us all.  Fine, let’s measure it.

Come up with some real, tangible measures to show that your programs are really doing what you claim they are going to do.  If you are really ambitious, let your opponents come up with some measures that prove that there are real costs to what you are proposing.

Something tells me that you aren’t willing to actually put your ideas to the test – you would rather pontificate and blather.  So I will continue to call it all bullshit, because you are filthy stinking liars and I think that you know it.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment