- My advisor/professor is way out there - she spent some time in the Alaskan bush; no (prepared) food, no electricity, no heat, no thank you.
- Queer Studies at a Catholic University? There is a conflict in there somewhere, I'm certain.
- I think the students in my class can be separated into three distinct groups:
- Professionals finally finishing what they should have done some time ago.
- Divorced, middle aged women (all went to Catholic school no less).
- People that think getting a college degree is going to make everything magically better.
- Whether I am in the first or third group remains to be seen.
- I'm glad I haven't been actively blogging or I would have likely jumped on the Ron Paul bandwagon and would be forced into a mea culpa.
- How 'bout them Packers?