Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Shooting Fish In a Barrell

In October of last year I said:

I’m going to predict that Karl Rove does not get indicted and that the liberal base is going to claim that the game was fixed.

I was right about the first part.

The prosecutor in the C.I.A. leak case on Monday advised Karl Rove, the senior White House adviser, that he would not be charged with any wrongdoing, effectively ending the nearly three-year criminal investigation that had at times focused intensely on Mr. Rove.

I’m guessing that a quick search of the blogosphere will prove I’m right on the second as well.

Update: Well, that didn't take long, though most of it is wishful thinking that it was a deal to save Rove (in exchange for Cheney! LOL). In my opinion, this has been a colossal waste of tax payer money. Researching whether or not someone outed a not-so-covert agent? Puh-lease, there are much better uses for federal dollars than political maneuvering.

No comments:

Post a Comment