Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Me

One year ago today I posted my first blog entry to this site.

Since that time I have posted 452 entries and had 8000 visitors from six continents. That is certainly not a lot by most standards but I'm quite proud that my odd little hobby has generated so much interest.

The last month, especially, has been quite good. KipEsquire added me to his Elite Eleven. Tons of attention to my fisking of Kos's Libertarian Democrat crap has elevated me to Crunchy Crustacean in the TTLB ecosystem and I've hit the top 100,000 at Technorati.

You know you have made it when you've been linked as an example of an extreme libertarian!

Thanks for reading, thanks for commenting and thanks for making this fun enough to do for a whole 365 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment